27.02.2016

DIY 3D-printed wall mounts - Part 1

(Norsk)
My first post with a self-made video introduction, sorry about the low sound, I will have to speak up for my next one.



As I mentioned in the video, I will be putting up the dimension I have measured here:


The red measure gives the height from the table top, or the wall once it is finished, and is: 27 mm.
The blue gives the distance from the edge and in to the hole, and is: 6 mm.


The red measure gives the width of the hole, and is: 5 mm at the widest, a bit more than 4 mm at the narrowest.
The blue measure gives the length of the hole, and is 2 mm.
The distance between each hole is about 3.3 mm, and the depth of the teeth on the original tabletop stand is about 1.6 mm.

As I mentioned I intend to do the 3D-modelling in Onshape, which seems to be a good, free tool, at least from the limited experience I have with it up until now. Now I have to find a good screen-capture tool in order to make the video of the CAD process for the next part. If you have a suggestion for me, feel free to comment it, or pm me in any of the social medias you can find me in.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar