17.01.2016

New layout!

Right... Initially this was going to be an all Norwegian blog. But since I have a lot of English speaking contacts, and now I have a whole class of Nigerian students, I figured it was time to re-think the whole blog.

So... From now on the primary language is English, with Norwegian translations linked with (Norsk) at the top of the post. And a new layout. With all the lecture stuff I will be posting along with everything else, I figured it would be rather messy to keep the "KVEST!" system I originally had. So I have re-vamped the pages into the following layout:

Top navigation bar:

Home - where the blog post are located, and anything substantial that is added will have its own blog post.

About - where you can read about the name "Kvesting" and about myself, as well as find links to me on social media.

Science & Engineering - where I will try to place all of my sciency geeking, except that which is directly tied to the next category.

Education - where I will place everything connected to me being a teacher, as well as any courses (online or in the flesh) that I undertake.

Books - where I will recommend books I have read or heard, and any other literature related stuff.

DIY - where I will post all of my DIY projects.

Other geekiness - where everything else ends up: health, training, kids, nature etc.

Right hand side:

Here you can subscribe to the RSS and/or mail feed. You can follow me on Google+ and read my tweets. And at the bottom you have the tags and blog archive.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar