28.12.2015

About myself


Born in 1985 and raised with a mullet and MacGyver on TV. The mullet disappeared and I chose a vocational education and got a certificate of apprenticeship as a bodywork mechanic. With long hair I tried some different educations and jobs, until I ended up with a beard, a wife and children.

In 2011 I began studying mechanical engineering at the University College Stord/Haugesund and ran another blog where I posted all of my lecture notes. In a way, that blog is the predecessor of this one. In 2014 I finished my bachelor degree and started working for Imenco AS designing subsea equipment for the oil and gas industry. In 2016 I started lecturing at the University College Stord/Haugesund in the courses Mechanical Design and Thermodynamics.

Inspired by people like Destin Sandlin from Smarter Every Day and Derek Muller from Veritasium I want to pass on knowledge in this blog, both practical and theoretical knowledge, to anyone that wants to learn. Actually the idea is to let you, the readers, share in my own learning process, letting us learn together, whether it be practical DIY stuff or more theoretical musings.

You can find me on the following social media:
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
LinkedIn

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar